Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Give all your cares to Jesus....

Dear Heavenly Father,

Lord, You are good. You created life and all that we know, think, and feel. You are aware of what is going on in the lives of each and every human being. It's impossible to comprehend the vastness of Your glory, power, and might. I worship You, my king. You are an awesome God.

Father God I thank You for my family. Lord I ask a special blessing on Connor today. His day is off to a bit of a rough start. I pray for his attitude. I pray for his countenance. I pray for his interaction with his peers and teachers today. Bless his encounters, Lord. I lift him up today, Father.

And Lord help me be the father figure Connor needs. I always seem to be asking myself what would Connor's daddy do in this or that situation...? Help me to know those answers. Help me to make wise decisions in this regard. Bless my relationship with Connor, Lord!

I consider this situation a serious matter, Lord. I want to be the best parent to Connor that I can be. Help me, Father. I want my relationship with Connor to matter and to make a difference. I want that relationship to bring honor and Glory to you, Jesus!

My desire is to serve you, my King. I love You Lord. And I give this issue to You. I lay this and all my other cares at your feet, Jesus. And I pray these things in the power of Your holy name, Amen.

No comments: