Friday, September 15, 2006

BIG, BIG, BIG PRAISE REPORT...!

Yesterday morning my knee was killing me. But by the end of the day I'd say that it was about 85% improved. Last night was my first night to sleep virtually pain free in months...! Today I'm in the 90 percentile of improvement. There's still just a little twinge of pain there, but I'm definitely on the mend...!

Honestly, I've had pain of some sort or another in my foot, calf, hamstring, and knee for so long that I forgot what it was like to walk pain free, and wake up not hurting...

I quit wearing the orthotics and that's when it started feeling better. Then, yesterday afternoon I got a new pair of shoes. I put them on and went up to the tennis center for my last lesson of the day. By the time I finished the lesson I was already feeling a marked improvement, which is unusual because by the end of the day I'm normally pretty sore from moving around so much.

I knew I needed to replace my old shoes, but I wasn't expecting that dramatic a change in my condition. Really, It's nothing short of a miracle... PRAISE GOD....!

And while I know the shoes did make a difference, I believe it was mainly the prayers of the faithful that made the REAL difference. Thank You Prayer Warriors for lifting me up these past few weeks...

And of course, we must give credit to where the true credit is due: Jesus Christ Our Lord and Savior...!

Dear Heavenly Father, Lord God Thank You for Your healing touch. Oh Lord You are wonderful and mighty. All praise and honor and glory is truly belonging to you, my King...!

Jesus, You definitely listen to and answer prayer. My 'faith meter' is on overload right now...!

Father God You have always been faithful to my family and I. Lord I just want to give You glory and sing Your praises all day long. God, You are an AWESOME GOD. I Love you Jesus.

I want to honor You in everything I do. I give today and every day to You, Father.

Lord You know my heart. You know my prayer requests. Father I leave my wife's health in Your hands. I pray for her healing. Lord I know our house will sell. It's all in Your Divine time line. Father I pray for continued patience. Lord I pray for bosses at work and my coworkers, too. I don't know the condition of their hearts, Jesus. But I do pray for the opportunity to get to know them better and cultivate those relationships. Lord I leave these concerns in Your hands.

Father I pray in the Powerful Name of Jesus Christ, Amen.

No comments: