Thursday, September 14, 2006

Counting My Blessings: Thank You Jesus!

Dear Heavenly Father,

Lord, I give this day to You. Thanks for another day. Thanks for another opportunity to witness. Oh Jesus, I Love You and Thank You and Praise You for the life You've given me.

Thank You Lord for my sweet loving family. Thank You for my friends. Thank You Father for my career. Thank You Lord for the freedom I have living in the great United States of America.

Thank You Lord for First Baptist Church of West Columbia. Father God Thank You for Great men of faith like Dr Charles Stanley and Dr Billy Graham. Father, thank You for those who have inspired me who have passed on like Oswald Chambers and Dr Charles Spurgeon.

Thank You Lord for the witness of a man named Rich Mullins. Thank You Lord for all those who have taken time out of their lives to mentor and disciple me.

Father God, thank You for prayer and especially for listening to prayer. Thank You and Praise You that You are a God who hears and answers prayer.

Thank You Lord for the precious, life-saving blood of Your Son, Jesus Christ.

I love You Lord. And I dedicate today to You. I pledge to give you my BEST. And no matter how the storm may rage around me, I will rest in You!

I pray these things in Jesus' name, Amen.

No comments: