Saturday, September 16, 2006

Still Praising...

My knee continues to improve, and today the owners of my club are starting work refurbishing the tennis center...! These are two HUGE prayer requests answered... Yes, God is Good..!

Thank You Dear Lord for these blessings. It feels so good to be able to move around with little or no pain... And Thank you also for the vision of the new club owners. They are working hard to improve their new asset.

Heavenly Father, I just surrender today to You, Lord. Everything I do today is done for Your Glory, and Honor. I pray for a good day for the work crew today. I pray for a good day of marketing for my upcoming tournament...! It's all in Your hands.

Lord I ask that you help me be patient today, I've been struggling a bit with anger here and there. Help me be kind and gentle and encouraging, Father. And Father I pray for opportunities to witness my faith today. Let my light shine today, Lord.

Father, I give my house in Houston to You this weekend. Perhaps today is the day we will get an offer...! Father we submit to Your will in that matter, but Lord I lift up the future buyers of our home -whoever they are... Bless them, Father.

Lord Jesus I pray these things in the power of your holy Name, Amen.

No comments: