Sunday, September 17, 2006

Lifting up CCCC and WCFBC

Dear Heavenly Father,

Father I thank You for Clear Creek Community Church. It was the church that Monica and I first attended together. It was the church where we really grew close to You. I recently received a message from the Pastor of Clear Creek stating that even though the church had grown from two services to four services, that they were still experiencing seating issues with an overflow of attendees.

Lord I pray for Clear Creek this morning. I pray that regular attenders of the Sunday 9:30 and 11 AM services would switch to the 8 AM Sunday or the Saturday 6 PM service to make room for the 'seekers'. Father lift up Pastor Bruce Wesley as he gives his message today. Father bless Lowell and the Clear Creek Praise team and the band.

And of course Lord, this morning I pray for Pastor Dave and the fellowship at First Baptist Church of West Columbia. Father I lift up the First Baptist Praise Team and brother Mark today.

Lord I pray that today would spark a change in me. Lord I pray that You help me change my heart. I've been too negative lately. I have not been patient, kind, and gentle. But I want to be. And I know that the only way that my heart will be changed is through You. I can't do it on my own. In fact, I can not do anyhing on my own.

Father God, You are my Rock. You are my shelter. I cling to You. I worship You. I praise You and give You all the Glory and Honor, my King...! And I give this day to You, Jesus.

Lord I love You. Once again I leave these special requests and many other unspoken requests at Your feet. You know them all, Lord. Thank You, Jesus. Thank You Lord. And I pray these things in Your precious holy name, Amen.

No comments: