Friday, September 29, 2006

Counting My Blessings

Dear Heavenly Father,

Lord God, I praise You this morning my King...! Thank You for another beautiful day to serve You and impact souls for the Kingdom. You are awesome and wonderful. You are Glorious. You named the stars in the heavens. You know every hair on my head. You've got the whole world in your hands. I love You Father.

This morning dear Lord I thank You for the many wonderful blessings in my life. Thank You for my wonderful wife and my sweet family. Thank You Lord for the contract on our house in Houston. Father God I lift up the buyers and ask blessings on this sale. It's all in Your hands, my King.

Lord I thank You for the new owners of my tennis club and how things are going under this new management. I lift the new owners up to You Father. Bless them Lord. And I thank You and pray that You continue to bless the tennis department.

Of course, Lord I thank You and praise You for First Baptist Church of West Columbia. Thank You for the church leaders, and my fellow brothers and sisters in Christ. Lord and I lift them up to You, as well.

This weekend Lord I'm taking a group of young athletes to a tennis competition. I thank You for this opportunity to lead these young people. Lord I pray for a safe weekend and one of good, wholesome competition. I pray for an opportunity to witness, Father.

Thank You God for just being God. Thank You Lord, for being my precious Savior. Thank You for going to the cross for my sins. I live because of Your sacrifice. I Love You Lord. And I give this day to You.

I pray these things in Jesus' name, Amen.

No comments: