Saturday, September 09, 2006

Praise Report...!

Yesterday I was in prayer regarding a business meeting with the new owners of the tennis club where I work. Several other prayer warriors were in prayer with me and I'm happy to report that the meeting went very well. Praise the Lord, He is Good...!

Dear Heavenly Father, it seems that I have a praise report just about every day! Thank You Lord for blessing my career. Father God I do give you credit for all good things. You have upheld me time and time again. I sing Your praises my King...!

Lord as this weekend is upon us I pray especially over Connor. Weekends are a challenge for him. I pray his attitude is good today. I pray for his relationship with his mom and myself. Help us to be firm, yet encouraging at the same time.

Father God, we hold parenting in high regard. It's the most important job we'll ever have. Help Monica and I to do a good job with Connor and Elijah.

Father I do love You, and I pledge my life to You. I praise You Lord, and I pray these things in Jesus' name, Amen.

No comments: