Sunday, September 24, 2006

Praise Report.....!

Dear Heavenly Father,

Lord God You are so Good. This has been an awesome weekend so far... My tournament went very well yesterday. Connor played fantastic in the tournament. And the big, big, big blessing is that we got an offer on our house yesterday afternoon...! Thank You, Jesus...!

Lord it's all You. Every good and perfect gift comes from You. Praise You, Lord..!

Father today I lift up the family whose buying our house. Bless them Lord. And I pray that they are a blessing to the neighborhood.

Lord God as always I want to lift up our church staff, especially on Sunday morning. And Father I today I just want to lift up clergy everywhere. I pray that powerful sermons are taught and that many souls are won for You today. Lord I pray for the spiritually dead and the luke-warm Christians out there. I pray that today they take a stand for You.

And Father I pray for myself and my family. Lord I believe in You. You can do all things. And You've got the whole world in Your hands. I pray for Elijah's health. He's had a fever off and on for the past few days. I pray for my knee Lord. Help me to become more flexible again.

Father I lift up my sweet wife who tirelessly echos my prayers and is constantly lifting me up. Thank You especially for her. She has grown to become a woman of great faith. She is nurturing and encouraging and a perfect help mate to me. She's a true blessing in my life.

Lord Jesus thank You again for the contract offer that is on our home in Houston. That has been a huge prayer request for some time. We know that everything is in Your perfect time, Father, and we are sorry for the times when we were anxious.

Lord this family Believes in You. We Trust in You, Father. You are the Lord and Savior of our souls. Father God I give this day to You for Your glory. And I pray these things in Jesus' name,

Amen.

No comments: