Saturday, September 23, 2006

Prayer For My day

Dear Heavenly Father,

Lord this is the day that You have made... And I will rejoice in it...! Thank You My King for blessing Elijah's sleep last night. I hope and pray that he and Monica have a good day today... I pray for complete healing upon Elijah this morning and that there will be no more fever...!

Father God, I ask blessings on all my activities today. I have over 30 people coming out to play tennis this morning and afternoon. Lord I especially ask travelling mercy on all those who are coming a great distance to be here. I pray for good sportsmanship and good weather.

Lord I pray for my health as I've had very little sleep these past few days. Father thank you for Dr Coburn helping my knee injury.

Lord, I pray that today might be a favorable day for someone who's looking to buy a house in north Houston to pick ours...

God I just praise You. I thank you for Prayer and for the fact that You are a God of prayer. Everything I have is of You. Everything I'll do today is through You. I give this day to You, my King. And I pray these things in Jesus' Name, Amen.

No comments: