Wednesday, October 11, 2006

All Other Ground Is Sinking Sand...

I'm taking a stand today. I'm sick and tired of false religions, false teachers, and watered -down theology...

The Praise Team at Church sang 'Solid Rock' this past weekend. You know the Lyrics:

On Christ the Solid Rock I stand... All other ground is sinking sand... And the second line is repeated for emphasis...

I never realized the significance of tagging that line and singing it twice until now. It hit me this morning that there is 'other ground, sinking sand' all around me. And Praise God my wife is on to this as well. I have to say that she is on fire for Jesus. And she is such an inspiration...!

And I realize now my problem has been sinking sand... (and busy-ness) But now that I think more about it, busy-ness IS sinking sand...!

Remember the old saying: God first, Others second, and Self last...! Ah, such simple, true words to live by.... And if you don't put God first you're on sinking sand, my friend.

No comments: