Monday, October 30, 2006

More Praises for Our God and King

There's been lots of good things happening lately...

First off, Monica and I have sold our house in Houston. Next, The HPTA had it's first tournament of the new season this past weekend. The weather was awesome and everything went very well. Our church had it's annual Fall Festival yesterday evening and it went well, too.

God is good indeed...!

Thank You dear Jesus. Thank You and praise You my King. Lord You are such a generous and kind, loving Father. I can't believe how I am constantly being blessed. Father God, I love you and pledge today to You.

Lord I'm not asking for anything except that You would help me to be faithful and obedient and pleasing to You. You know my heart Lord. Strip away anything that is not of You. I want to totally surrender my will to You, Jesus.

Lord I sing Your wondrous praises today. I love you Jesus. and in Your holy name I pray, amen.

No comments: