Friday, October 27, 2006

Praise Report

Dear Heavenly Father,

Oh Lord Praise You...! Our house sold yesterday...!

Father God, You are so faithful. Thank You, Jesus. Never once in my life have You failed to answer prayer. What an Awesome, Mighty God....!

You just continue to bless me and my family, Father...! Lord I give You all the glory. And Lord I lift up the new owners of that home that it will be a blessing to them. Bless them, Lord. I pray that if they don't already know You that they soon find You.

Father God I continue to lift up my brothers and sister and this issue with my mother's estate. I pray that Your hand reach down and be upon all that transpires in that regard.

Lord I lift up Connor and Elijah to You. And my sweet wife, Lord. Thank You for them.

Jesus, I praise You in the Highest...! I love you Lord. I give this day to You, my King...!

And I pray these things in Your precious, holy name, Amen.

No comments: