Thursday, October 26, 2006

Prayer for my Brothers and Sis

Dear Heavenly Father,

I just want to lift up Stanley, Becky, and John to you right this minute. I pray for healing for our family, Lord. Father God things really look bad. But I know You are the healer of the broken hearted. We are all broken, Lord.

I pray that my messages are well received and our relationships are transformed. Lord this is nothing more than a spiritual attack from The Enemy. He'll use any hurtful ammunition he can to distract or discourage us.

Lord forgive us and cover us with a blanket of Your tender mercy. Father God I know that You want us to have a closer relationship. I'm not giving up. That's what Satan would have me do.

No Lord, I'm going to fight the good fight. And Father I ask special blessings on my wife and I. Help us to be patient, kind, compassionate, and authentic. Give us Your grace under fire, Lord. We want to be Your witnesses in everything we say or do.

Lord I thank you and praise you for my awesome life. I am blessed beyond abundance.

Jesus, I love You. You are my Lord and Savior. And I pray these things in Your precious, holy name, Amen.

No comments: