Friday, October 20, 2006

Prayer of Thanks

Dear Heavenly Father,

Lord I am so blessed. Thank You my King for such an awesome life. Thank You Jesus for my sweet wife, baby and stepson. Father I already have everything I'll ever need. But Lord my prayer this morning isn't about 'stuff'.

I want to thank You Lord for all my numerous blessings, but thank You most for Your sacrifice.

Thank You for what You did on the cross for my sins before I was even born. Thank You for loving me so much that You would give Your life for me.

Lord many times I feel so unworthy of Your precious gifts. But then there You are again giving me grace to carry on. God You are an Awesome God. I love You, Lord.

Father I just give this day to You. I set my alarm so that I can get up and spend time with You. You are number one, Lord. You get the first part of my day, the BEST part. And Jesus I want this entire day to glorify You. Everything I do today I do in Your name, to the Best of my ability.

I want to give You my best because You gave me Your Best. You are SO worthy of Honor and Praise. Lord I lift Your Name on High. Holy, Holy, Holy, is the Lord.

Praise You, Jesus. Amen.


No comments: