Sunday, October 08, 2006

Sunday Praise and Worship

Dear Heavenly Father,

Lord I thank You for another Sunday. Wow, what a week this has been...! Thank You Jesus for the sale of our house moving right along. Father I continue to lift up the buyers. Bless them Lord. I thank You and praise You Lord for the good news about our taxes. I thank you for the awesome new owners at Columbia Lakes and how they are making this community a better place to live... I lift them up this morning, Lord.

And Father I thank you for my church family. Thank you especially for brother mark and brother Ryan as they are getting ordained today. It's a very special day for them, Lord.

Father God I just look forward to an awesome day... I Love You, Lord and give this day to You. I dedicate this a day of rest, Lord. I dedicate this a day of honor and glory for You my King.

I sing Your praises, Jesus. And I pray these things in Your holy name, AMEN.

No comments: