Monday, November 13, 2006

Another Praise Report...!

We've all had a flu-like virus over the weekend. It started with Elijah getting sick. Then Monica and I started fading. We've been on anti-biotics since Friday. Elijah and Monica are doing better. I'm still a little behind in my recovery, but I'm definitely heading in the right direction.

God is Good. Today I praise God for his healing...!

Dear Heavenly Father,

Thank You God for healing my family. We can always count on You, my King. You are an awesome God. I praise You with the highest praise. I love You, Jesus.

I give this day to You. I totally surrender to Your will. I can accomplish nothing apart from You. You are my God and I will forever praise You.

Lord Jesus I pray these things in the power of Your holy name, Amen.

No comments: