Sunday, December 03, 2006

Prayer for Our Sunday Service

Dear Heavenly Father,

Lord I lift up Pastor Dave this morning in anticipation of his sermon for the Sunday service at First Baptist West Columbia today.

Father God, I pray a special anointing upon him. Bless the words that come out of his mouth this morning. I pray that his words are your words this morning and that his message reaches many ears.

Lord please bless Brother Mark and the Praise Team this morning. Let our voices be a sweet, sweet sound to Your ears.

My King I pray that You bless me and prepare my heart for worship this morning, too. I need You Jesus... We all need You.

I lift up our musical production to You also. I pray for a splendid rehearsal this afternoon.

Father God I have a few unspoken prayer requests as well. You know what they are Lord. I just lay it all at Your feet, Jesus. I surrender all to You.

I Love You Lord, and I pray these things in Jesus' name, Amen.

No comments: