Monday, December 04, 2006

Prayer for the Week

Dear Heavenly Father,

Lord I surrender to You. There are many things going on in my life that I really do not have any control over. I can't control how people will respond to things I say, do and write. I can certainly be as careful as I can to not offend anyone but it is impossible to control another individuals perspective.

And I can't control difficulties that might pop up in my life but I can control how I respond to them.

Lord, I will not be discouraged. I have faith in You. Satan may wage all kinds of spiritual warfare against me but I know You will sustain me. We will have troubles in this world but were not to worry because you have overcome the world. You are in control of every outcome.

Father God I love You. I give my life to You. Help me to respond to all adversity in a Godly way.

Help me to be patient and forgiving. Bless my family oh Lord. And I pray a special blessing over my brothers Stan and John, and my sis Becky.

Thank You God for being Bigger than all my problems and always listening to my prayers.

I pray these things in Jesus' name, Amen.

No comments: