Tuesday, January 09, 2007

An Offering Of Worship

Today I digress from my study of Proverbs to just confess what's been on my heart lately. For some reason I can't get a particular song out of my head... It's a song that our praise team sang recently during the Christmas Holidays. -An offering of Worship- by Paul Baloche.

Seriously, that song has been in my head for weeks. Then as I was driving my wife's car this morning that song came up on a cd of worship songs my wife has been listening too. That's pretty significant, I think.

Every morning I pray that my day honors the Lord. Sometimes I do a good job, sometimes I don't. That song really gets my day off to a good start because I want my life to be an offering of worship. I just love that song.

I googled the lyric and found out it was by Worship Leader Paul Baloche from Lindale Texas... Lindale. That's a tiny little town in East Texas. The poulation's got to be about 4000. I played tennis in Lindale a long time ago when I was in my 20's. It's a small world too, isn't it..?

Here's Paul's website: http://leadworship.gospelcom.net/index.html

Today I want to lift up Paul and his ministry.

Dear Heavenly Father,

Thank You so much for worship leader Paul Baloche, his music, and ministry. I have been particularly blessed by Paul's music and I'm certain that countless others have been also.

Father I just pray that you continue to work through Paul to impact others for the Kingdom.

Bless Paul, Dear Lord. Bless his family, Father. I lift them up to You. And Lord I give this day as an offering of worship to You. You are my Life, Jesus. I love You. And I pray these things in the power of the name of Jesus Christ, my King, my Lord and Savior, Amen.

No comments: