Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Staying in the Word...

I downloaded some e-sword applications today... e-sword is free bible and bible study software. I've added an e-sword link to my favorite links list on the right side margin

These applications will come in handy while I'm continuing my study of Proverbs.

Today I just want to be in prayer about several things...

  • How God will use me to be a more effective witness to others...
  • What my role of service at FBC West Columbia needs to be...
  • Our decision to possibly move Connor to a private christian school next fall...
  • Is it God's will for Monica and I to open a new business..?

Dear Heavenly Father,

Lord I thank You for the e-sword bible tools. Thank you for Rick Meyers using his gifts and talents to make e-sword available. Lord I pray blessings on Rick and his endeavors.

Father God, Monica and I want to use our talents and gifts to the fullest to witness for You. Help us Lord. We want to be right in the center of Your will for our lives. Lord we have an idea for a business that we believe can be used to glorify You. All it is right now is an idea. There is no way that we can really proceed any farther from our idea-stage without a little intervention from You. We've agreed to just give it to You, to pray about it, and then wait on You, Father.

I believe very strongly in this venture, Lord. But I have no idea how we can pull it off. Monica and I agree to just place this idea in Your hands, Father. We're dreaming Big for the Kingdom, Lord.

Lord, there are other questions on my heart as well. Today I just seek quiet time to hear your voice in these matters. I Love you, Father. I trust You. I rest in You.

And I pray these things in the power of Your Holy Name, Jesus Christ. Amen.

No comments: