Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Prayer for Healing

Dear Heavenly Father,

Lord here I am again. Ashamedly, I come to You asking forgiveness for allowing myself to get too busy. I'm facing overwhelming odds again and I'm physically depleted. My body can't take the strain and stress of it all.

Father once again I ask for Your intercession. I need Your healing power and Your Loving Grace to press on. I am weak today Lord. I am weak mentally, physically, and spiritually.

Lord, I know I can do all things through You. You can Strengthen me, Father. But Lord, I know for You to bless me in that way then I must be called to Your purpose.

My question right now is am I operating within the parameters of Your will...? I don't believe I'm on the right track. You can't have called me to the purpose of an insane, unmanageable schedule that makes me physically ill.

Of course, I realize that the road of a Christian life is often times rocky, and I'm certain I'm not facing more than Brother Job faced many years ago. But still, I question my path.

Lord I lift myself up to You this morning. I know that others are in agreement with me in prayer today, as well. Bless me Father. Draw me closer to You. -And never let me go!

Bless my sweet wife who is also on the verge of exhaustion. Thank You for Monica, she is the perfect Godly wife who loves me completely and does her best to honor You in everything she says and does.. Father bless my two boys, Connor and Elijah. I love them very much and thank You for their presence in my life.

I love You Lord and I give this day to You, for your Divine Glory, Forever and Ever, Amen.

No comments: