Thursday, May 24, 2007

Giving The Day Up For God's Glory

Father God,

Lord I acknowledge that I can accomplish nothing under my own power. Alone I am Nothing.

BUT IN CHRIST I CAN DO ALL THINGS...!

Why would I ever want to do any thing under my own power...? I don't know, I'm just stubborn and stupid that way, I guess.

I Thank God for my dear sweet wife who covers me in prayer every day. I am truly a blessed man. My wife and family are most dear to me. They are precious gifts from God.

I'm learning to surrender every thing to God on a daily basis. Jesus gave His 'All'... He gave his very life for my sins. -I've got to be willing to give everything up for HIM, as well.

Father God,

I love You. And I want my life to be a reflection of that love. I pray that my witness today is pure and encouraging. I pray that my interaction with the world today leaves the world wanting what I have. Thank You for my life, Lord.

But I would willingly give up everything for You. Thank You Father for being such an awesome God.

I pray these things in Christ Jesus' precious name, Amen.

No comments: