Friday, May 25, 2007

Giving HIM Praise...!

I am just so in AWE of my creator and this precious life HE has given me...! Oh there are times that I'm challenged. There are times that I stumble and fall... -And sometimes there are times when it's difficult to get back up, too.

But God is Faithful. God Provides. HE Restores me. He Sustains me. He is My Deliverer...!


Dear Heavenly Father,

Thank You Lord for all my Precious Blessings. I have already been blessed so far above my expectations that I do not dare to ask for anything for myself except that You help me to be obedient and faithful in all circumstances.

I want to present a faithful witness and to give You the Praise and the Glory, my King.

I love You.

Amen.

1 comment:

Judy Ohlemacher said...

Welcome back, Sam. I know your readers have missed you as I have.