Friday, May 04, 2007

Starting The Day Off Right...!

I awakened at 5:15 AM... That's a little late for me considering I was up until after midnight. But none the less I watched an episode of Dr Charles Stanley's Sunday sermons. We've got probably about 40 sermons recorded on our DVR. The plan for my new morning routine is to listen/watch Dr Stanley every morning. He has walked with the Lord for over 65 years and has preached for over 50 years. I am so grateful for men of faith like Dr Charles Stanley.

I used to listen to his radio broadcast every morning as I was commuting to work and I've really missed that study time the past year and a half.

Starting every day under the direction of a great man or woman of faith is my new world class training approach to spiritual discipline.

-So Far So Good...

No comments: