Wednesday, June 20, 2007

About Our God: Praise Him...!

Our God is Real. Our God is Holy. Our God is Strong. Our God is Mighty. Our God is Good. Our God lifts us Up. Our God Provides. Our God Protects and Delivers. Our God Comforts. Our God Heals the Broken Hearted. Our God Created the Universe. Our God knows everything. Our God is everywhere.

There is nothing Our God can not do.

Our God is in Control.

Blessed be the Name of the Lord...!

Dear Heavenly Father,

Lord I just took a few moments this morning to meditate on all your glorious attributes. You are truly a God of Wonder...!

All that I have and all that I am is because of You. How can I help but to worship You, My King...?

Lord today as always I lift up my family. Especially bless Connor as he is away on a mission trip. I pray that this trip is a life changing experience for him. I also lift up his fellow missionaries and chaperones and pray that You be glorified and Your will be done through them this week.

Father God, I thank You so much for my dear wife. I want to specifically lift her up today, Lord. She is the one who holds things together around here. I am so blessed to have her by my side looking after me and being the perfect mom to Elijah and Connor as well as the perfect help mate to me. I pray that our relationship glorifies You Lord and impacts everyone within our sphere of influence for the Kingdom.

Lord I thank you for Elijah. He is the perfect little baby. I promise to raise him up knowing and loving you, my King!

Lord Jesus, I place my hope, my trust, my everything in You. Lord I am holding nothing back from You. You have my Best. -And I just want to be Your faithful servant. Help me to be obedient. Help me to be faithful. Help me to be Your witness, my King.

Father God I love You. I praise You. And I pray these things in Jesus' name, Amen.

No comments: