Thursday, June 28, 2007

More Praises for Our God and King

Ahhh... It feels pretty good to have been married for four years now....! Honestly, looking back at my life ten years ago I would never have dreamed I'm living the life I'm living now.

There is no doubt that all that has happened to me is God's Blessing. Absolutely nothing I have or have accomplished has been gained or attained through my own power.

Today I just give credit to my God and King for everything good and perfect in my life.

Dear Heavenly Father,

Thank You Lord for allowing me to celebrate my four year wedding anniversary today. Thank You for my incredible family.

Lord I love You. You are my everything. I give You all the Glory, my King. And I pledge to live my life totally for You. I am Your servant. You are my God. You are Glorious. You are Wonderful. I praise You in The Highest. And I pray these things in Jesus' Name, Amen.

1 comment:

Judy Ohlemacher said...

Happy fourth Anniversary. Ours will be 44 years in August. Hope you have as many blessings as we have had.
Grandma Judy