Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Praise Reports

The weather is looking much better after a very soggy Monday...! Yesterday I was able to get my tennis camp in and every thing went fairly well. Today looks good, too and I'm glad that the weather is holding becuase earlier in the week the forecast was for rain every day.

Another Praise Report I have is that my sweet wife and I will be celebrating our 4 year wedding anniversary tomorrow...! -Yea...!

Yes, all is well in the Chadwell Family and I give God all the Praise and Glory...!

Dear Heavenly Father,

Thank You Lord for loving me the way You do.

Father God, Thank You so much for my sweet wife and our great marriage. I am very grateful for four years of marriage to such a wonderful woman. You have blessed us tremendously, Lord. You have honored us, my King. And Lord we want to honor You with the way we love each other and those around us.

Lord I just give this marriage to You and pray that it will always be a witness of a Godly union and a testimony of Your Love, Grace, and Mercy.

I love You Lord. And I give my life to You who gave Your life for me.

I pray these things in Jesus' Name, Amen.

No comments: