Friday, June 22, 2007

Thankfulness and Praise

Friday is my day to count blessings. It seems that I've been doing that alot lately. God has been incredibly good to me. He hs delivered me and is continuing to deliver me through many trials.

God has blessed me far beyound my physical needs I'm embarressed and ashamed that after accepting Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior over twenty years ago that I'm just now really starting to grow in Him.

Oh I've had lots of knowledge about God (and the bible) stored away for some tme. But it's only in the last few years that I can really feel and see my heart transformed.

So today I just Thank God for what he's done, is doing, and will continue to do in my life!

Dear Lord,

Thank You so much for my blessings. I love You. I give this day to You, Lord, and I pray these things in Jesus' name, Amen.

No comments: