Thursday, July 26, 2007

Lifting Up A Friend Today

Dear Heavenly Father,

This afternoon I'm lifting up a friend. I don't know specifically what is going on in his life, but You do, Lord. You are all knowing and all seeing. You are the maker of the universe. Father God You spoke our world into existence. There is no problem, trouble, or difficulty that You can't handle.

Lord I just give this situation to You. I pray for a swift resolution and I pray for any healing that needs to take place. I pray for an end to any pain and suffering. I pray for my friend's finances too, Lord. Take his burden, Lord. Make his load light and easy.

I pray for his spiritual well being, Father. I stand in the gap for him today. Draw him close to you, my King. Comfort him this very moment. Strengthen him. Protect his family. Lord Jesus You are in control here. I commit his needs to You.

Father God, thank You for my friend and for his asking me for prayer. I consider it an honor and privilege to pray for the needs of others.

Thank You also for being an awesome God who listens to and answers prayer.

Father God I love you and I pray these things in Jesus' Name, AMEN.

No comments: