Monday, July 16, 2007

Prayer and Praise

Dear Heavenly Father,

Lord I come to you a little burdened this morning. I'm dealing with busy-ness like never before. Father God I throw myself at your mercy and cry out for help today. I need you Lord, I need You. Make my burden lite. Only You can forgive me and restore me. Father, Monica and I are trying to live life for You and for Your Glory. We need You Lord. We (I) lay everything down at the foot of Your cross. I'm surrendering, Lord.

My life is Yours to make of it what You will.

Lord Jesus I thank and Praise You for the awesome church we are attending. I thank you for Pastor Cere and ask continued blessings on He, his family and the ministry at Life church of Angleton. Thank You Lord for the convicting sermons that pastor Cere brings to our attention week after week. Thank you for using Pastor Cere the way You do. You are an awesome God and I love you. I pray these things in the name of Jesus. amen.

No comments: