Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Waiting On God....

I'm trying desperately to find some balance and to get on a routine schedule, but I haven't figured it out yet... I figure that God has got to have a different life plan for me. But I have to do what I'm doing until God show's me something. Right now I'm just waiting on God....

I know a person has to be still to hear the small voice of God. I'm anything but still. I should not be up at 12:21 AM blogging but that's just how crazy my schedule is right now. Of course my summers have always teneded to be 'full', but right now I'm running a frantic pace that I won't be able to keep up with for too much longer...

I say that I'm 'giving it to God'... -But I'm coming to the realization that I'm deceiving myself. If I was truly giving it to God then I wouldn't be working around the clock slaving away tring to make ends meet. I'd be living a normal schedule with somewhat set, routine hours of operation.

Is killing myself physically giving honor to God...? I don't think so... God wants me to have a sane life...

I just really truly want to honor God in everthing I do.... Lord, help me...!

No comments: