Saturday, July 14, 2007

Prayer for Sunday Services...

Dear Heavenly Father,

Lord God, I thank You for today. Monica had a great conference and came home on fire for You..! Praise You, Lord! Thank You Father for that Blessing.

Lord, I have a special prayer request.. Father, I especially pray for Sunday church services in a few hours. Bless Pastors' messages as they go out across the land. I pray for a special annointing of YOUR WORD all over the world, Lord.

Father God, I especially lift up Pastor Cere at Life Church, Pastor Dave at FBC West Columbia, and clergymen everywhere. Lord bless these men, their families, and their ministries.

Father, You know what's going on in my life right now. -You know all things. Lord, I give my troubles, my cares, and my concerns to You. Father God You are my Deliverer. I will trust and obey. I am yours, Lord.

I love You my King. And I pray these things in the Powerful Name of Jesus Christ, Amen.

No comments: