Saturday, July 21, 2007

Surrendering The Day To God

Dear Heavenly Father,

Lord I give today to You. I praise You that You are not only my Savior, You are the Lord of my Life... Until recently I didn't distinguish a difference between the two. It's easy to be saved. You already saved us. -We just need to acknowledge that.

But making You the Lord of one's life is something completely different. It really is a surrendering process. Giving up control of one's life is very scary and not easy to do.

I've been saved for over twenty years but have only really surrendered my life very recently.

Lord, I thank You for starting the day off a little more dry than normal. You are an Awesome God. I love You, My King.

I lift up my family today, especially Connor who is away traveling for the next couple of weeks. Please keep him safe during his holiday. Father I lift up all the tournament participants in the Sweetwater Gran Prix this weekend. If it is Your will, Lord please keep it dry for the whole weekend.

Father God, thank You for my life. Help me to make the most of it. Bless my career and business Lord. I have given them to You. Father You have my complete attention. I am living totally for You. Show me Your way. Guide Me. Lead Me. I will Follow You.

And I pray these things in Jesus' Name, AMEN.

No comments: