Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Every Encounter is a Divine Appointment

Dear Heavenly Father,

Thank You Lord for changing my perspective. I'm starting to see the bright side of things in circumstances that would otherwise be negative situations. Dr Stanley's life principle number two is really working...! My new game plan is to obey You and just leave all the consequences to You. That's really a perfect game plan. It certainly takes the guesswork out of decision making.

Father God, I am blessed. -And You are an Awesome God...! Praise You Lord!

Today I rejoice that I can go to work with my little Elijah and have a good and productive morning enjoying quality time with my sweet precious son. Thank you for that, Lord.

I love You my King. I dedicate today to You. Help me to be faithful. Help me to be obedient. Help me to be Your Ambassador. I pray that I am encouraging and wise in my conversations today. I pray that I am patient.

I realize that EVERY ENCOUNTER is a DIVINE APPOINTMENT.

Every interaction is an opportunity to let Your light shine. Thank You for my change in attitude and perspective. -There are no 'mere mortals' out there....!

Lord I pray that Your Holy Spirit work through me today. Father God I pray these things in Jesus' name, Amen.

No comments: