Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Life Principles

I'd like to share a little spiritual nugget with you today. I was thinking last night about various people who have impacted my spiritual walk along the road of life... One of the greatest influencers has been Dr Charles Stanley of First Baptist Church in Atlanta. I usually go to his website every day for instruction and guidance. I especially like how Dr Stanley has thoroughly studied the bible and discerned 30 key life principles that we all should live by.

Click this link to go directly to Dr Stanley's Life Principles page: http://www.intouch.org/site/c.dhKHIXPKIuE/b.2287431/k.6F41/30_Life_Principles.htm

I have come to a point in my life where I realize that God has placed a particular call on my life to have more impact on those around me for the Kingdom. I have been far too passive for far too long... I have been blessed with a career that places me in contact with many people on a daily and weekly basis and I have an opportunity to sow seeds of life in every encounter.

It is my prayer today to be an effective witness. It is my prayer to be bold and live the TRUTH. Dr Stanley says in Life Principle #2: Obey God and leave all the consequences to HIM. It is my deep desire to be obedient in every area of my life and to be a blessing to others.

The Enemy is seeking to thwart my efforts. Praise the Lord that Greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world....!

Dear Heavenly Father, I love You Lord. I need You. I bow down in obedience to You. Please continue to show me Your will. Show me Your way. I submit myself as a holy and living sacrifice, Lord. And I pray these things in Jesus name, Amen.

No comments: