Sunday, August 05, 2007

Good Day...

Today was a good day. It was the kind of day I dream of for my Sunday. We got up and spent the morning at church... We had the Truth Project at 8:45 AM and then our regular worship time at 10:30 AM... We heard two inspiring messages.

Afterwards we drove to Bay City, had lunch, visited a local park and played with Elijah, then went to visit my Grandmother, Mimi. We got back home around 7:00 PM, I took a nap, then we enjoyed some leftovers for dinner and now here I am...

It was a totally relaxing day. No stress. Great family time. Now a little blogging time. I feel so rested and refreshed. Honestly, I haven't felt this good in a long time. Today was a real blessing...!

THANK YOU LORD!


By the way, if you have never read my wife's blog, she just posted some phenomenal commentary on CREATED, You have to check it out...! I really believe Monica has been anointed by the Holy Spirit to teach and minister on a variety of levels. God is working in our lives right now in a powerful way and her post today is evidence of that!

No comments: