Monday, August 20, 2007

Lifting Up Margaret -URGENT PRAYER REQUEST!

My brother's girlfriend Margaret Garcia suffered a heart attack this weekend and has been life-flighted to Methodist Hospital in Houston. Please be in prayer for Margaret, her family, and my brother John...!

Dear Heavenly Father,

Lord I lift up Margaret to you this morning. Heal her, Lord. Bless her, Father. I'm not certain as to the severity of her condition but I know that You are in complete control of this situation. Please comfort Margaret's family and friends close to her. Lift up my brother John who cares about Margaret deeply.

Father God, You are the Great Physician. Bless Margaret's doctors and nurses and the medicine she is taking. Thank You Father for the Medical technology that can and will help her. Lord I trust that Your will be done in this matter.

I give You Praise and Glory for being a God who listens to and answers prayer. I love you Lord, and I pray these things in the healing power of Jesus' precious name, AMEN.

No comments: