Sunday, August 12, 2007

Lifting Up The Nursery at Life Church

Today Monica and I are volunteering at the Nursery at Life Church.

Dear Heavenly Father,

Lord I want to thank You for Life Church and the body of believers who attend there. Of course I want to lift up the pastor this morning, and all the church volunteers who make church happen. This morning I lift up all the children in the nursery. I pray extra blessings on all those who will be in mine and my wife's care this morning.

Father God I thank You that we have such an awesome church to serve in...! To You be the Glory...!

And Father God I do have a special prayer request here from home this morning. You know what it is. I pray for a swift answer to this request. Of course, to me timing is of the essence here but I know that Your ways are not my ways so help me to be patient, too.

Lord I love You. You are an Awesome God who is in complete control of every situation.

And I pray these things in Jesus' Name, AMEN.

No comments: