Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Praises to HIM

Connor returned home from his summer travels. YEA...!

AND... We had several blessings yesterday. Several answers to prayer. I just want to testify today how God is so Good and Faithful. God is so Real in my life and in the life of my family.

But as God is so Real, Satan is very real, too. He is always on hand it seems trying to steal and kill our Joy. He is constantly shooting fiery arrows my way. If it's not one thing, it's another, right?

So today I'm just going to continue to stand strong IN CHRIST. Because IN HIM I am more than a conquerer and can do all things...!

Dear Heavenly Father,

Lord I need You today. This morning as I seek You I pledge to die to myself, shedding the old Sam Chadwell. The new Coach Sam is renewed in You. I am washed and redeemed in the blood that was shed for ALL men. I AM Strong IN You, Jesus.. I AM even More than a Mighty Conquerer IN YOU, My King.

The Evil One will not prevail over me because I am a child of GOD, a co-heir to throne...! Praise You Father of Lights. Every Good and Perfect Gift comes from YOU. I love You Lord. And I walk in Victory today because of what You did on the cross for Me.

Praise You my King. I pray these things in Jesus' Name, Amen.

No comments: