Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Still Lifting Up Margaret

I spoke with my brother John yesterday. Margaret is stabilized for now but the Doctors are planning to perform some tests today to determine if they will need to perform a double bypass heart surgery. Please continue to keep Margaret in Your Prayers.

Dear Heavenly Father,

Lord I thank You for being a Great Big God who is in control of all things. Father God You are quite aware of Margaret's health situation. I lift her up to You, Lord. I lift up the Doctors, Nurses, and other health care workers who will be ministering to her. Father, I pray for Margaret's physical heart, and her spiritual heart as well. No doubt she's been contemplating all sorts of thoughts about mortality and what is important in her life right now.

I pray for her complete healing Lord. And Father God I pray these things in Jesus' name, AMEN.

No comments: