Saturday, August 04, 2007

Thank You, Lord...

Dear Heavenly Father,

Oh Lord I love You. Thank You Lord for blessing me with a very nice day yesterday. I put in a good full work day and then spent precious quality time with my sweet Monica and Elijah. It was an excellent day. You are a Mighty and Awesome God...!

Father God. I know every good and perfect gift comes from You. Yesterday was a perfect gift!

Lord Jesus, I pray for another day like that today. Please bless my tennis drill this morning with good attendance and allow me to impact the participants in a great way. Help me to get lots of work done off the court today, too Father. Sometimes I don't see how I can get everything done that needs to get done but You are God and nothing is impossible with You!

I lift up my family today. Bless them Lord. -Especially Connor who is away traveling. Father God I continue to pray for direction for my life and my family's life... You seem to be blessing me daily with new tennis students so I can't help but think that I should remain in coaching. Thank You Lord. Coaching and impacting others through encouragement is the desire of my heart!

But Lord I pray that You just continue to reveal Yourself to me. Continue to open my eyes, Lord. Father God I just want to serve You and honor You with my life. What ever You have in store for me I am ready, willing, and able.

Thank you for blessing me, Lord. And Father I pray these things in the name of Your Precious Son, My Lord and Savior: Jesus Christ, AMEN.

1 comment:

Judy Ohlemacher said...

sam, the answer to your prayer today is in your own words when you said...to get everything done that needs to be done...Notice you said in prayer THAT NEEDS TO BE DONE. You see, not everyting we deem necessary is so in the eyes of God. I am glad you see Gods machinations and know you need to continue to teach and coach. Those are the very things Christ did while here on earth.
Grandma Judy