Monday, September 10, 2007

Dr D James Kennedy: American Patriot and Inspiration

Dr Kennedy went home to be with the Lord this past week. I mourn the loss of Dr Kennedy but am happy for him at the same time. He has left a very troubled world and has joined the great cloud of witnesses mentioned in Hebrews who are standing around the finish line cheering us on.

I listened to Dr Kennedy for years on the radio when I was frequently commuting to work . I would occasionally watch his broadcast on television, too. He was a great inspiration to me.

God has taken another one of His faithful home. Praise Be to God...!

Dear Heavenly Father,

Thank You Lord for the life of Dr Kennedy. He was and still is an inspiration to myself and many others. Father God, You are showing me so much about myself lately. You are showing me so much about Your Word. Thank You for these changes. Don't stop. Keep molding me, shaping me, and transforming me. I am a new creature in you, My King.

Lord, I continue to feel this urgency deep within me. Either my time is short, or time for this world is short. Maybe it's both... Whatever the case I am ready, willing, and able to serve YOU. And that is my prayer today. HOW can I serve You...? What can I do for You Lord? My lfe is about You. It's not about me. I'm not going to keep asking you any more for petty little things like helping me pay my bills. I KNOW You will meet my needs. I'm just going to go out there in faith, do my job, and let You bless me. I know You will. You have never once failed to meet my needs...! You promised that if we seeked Your Kingdome first that everything else would be added on.

Lord, You are NUMBER ONE...!

I love you, Lord and I lift You up t0 honor You. You are my God...! You are an Awesome God and I worship You. I give this day to You, Father. And I pray these things in Jesus' Name. Amen.

No comments: