Sunday, September 09, 2007

Sunday Services

Dear Heavenly Father,

Lord we come to another Sunday morning and I want to lift up Pastors all over the world as they prepare their hearts and minds to deliver messages in Your Name. I pray that hearts will be changed today Lord. I pray that lives will be lived different as a course of what is heard this morning in churches across this land.

Father God I especially lift up Cere, Pastor Sal, Brother Dave, Dr Wisdom, and Bruce Wesley as they minister to the local bodies of Christ here in the greater Houston area. Lord I lift up Pastor Bob Kraft in New York as he wraps up his mission trip to the US OPEN.

Thank You for the faithful witness of all these men, Lord. Bless their words this morning Lord and bless the ears of the audience to hear Your message.

My precious Lord and Savior. I love You Lord. I just give today to You. Everything I say, do, and even think today will be done in You for Your Glory, Lord. And I pray these things in Jesus' Name, Amen.

No comments: