Friday, September 07, 2007

Friday Thanks

Dear Heavenly Father,

Thank You Lord for a great day yesterday. As always you have moved to meet the needs of my family. I am very grateful for all the new tennis students who began my fall tennis program yesterday. Lord You are wonderful and marvelous...!

I give You all the glory for my coaching success, Lord. It is You who I give my all to. I want to give my BEST to honor YOU, my King...!

Father God, I lift up my Sister today as she is entertaining Pastor Bob in her home for dinner this evening. I pray that it be a peaceful, relaxing evening for Pastor Bob and that it's a blessing to my sister and her family to be in the presence of a man who walks so closely with You, my Lord. Thank You dear Lord for bringing about this set of circumstances.

And Lord, I thank You once again for Life Church of Angleton. That church is about the business of transforming Lives through a relationship with You. It is certainly transforming mine. I just lift up Pastors Cere and Sonny to You this morning. Thank you for their leadership and their shepherding, Lord.

Father God, I have much to do today. I thank You for plenty of Good work. I pray that I not allow it to overwhelm. Help me to prioritize, divide, and conquer..!

I will not stress today. I will do the best I can with the time I have and let that be enough. The rest can get done tomorrow. Lord the enemy always tries to overwhelm me with busyness, among other things... It is a strategy that has worked for years. But praise YOU Lord, that together WE are breaking that stronghold.

Post script... -In my first draft of this post I wrote that ' I ' was breaking down that stronghold, but after a careful proof reading and tug at my heart I went back and edited it to ' WE ' instead. -thank You, Holy Spirit...!

I realize that by myself, ' I ' am Nothing. But with You, and IN YOU, I am a Valiant Warrior and a Mighty Conqueror...!

I have VICTORY in YOU, Lord. Praise be YOUR Name, JESUS...! AMEN.

No comments: