Thursday, September 06, 2007

God's Word is an Immovable Anchor in Times of Storm

God's primary form of communication with us is the written Word, the Bible. I love reading the bible. I've been reading the bible since I was a little boy. Unfortunately, as a young person I ddin't grasp or understand the importance of what I was reading. I feel as only recently my eyes have been opened to the marvelous truths that have been tucked away in this fantastic book.

I am inspired and encouraged by the life illustations of the bible, the stories of great men and women of faith who have given their all for the sake of Heaven. I want the same to be said of me: Sam gave his ALL for the sake of the Kingdom.

Dear Lord,

Thank you Father for Your inspired Word, the Bible. The answer to every life question lies between it's covers. Sadly, many won't ever own or read a bible. My life might be the only bible some people ever observe. Help me Father to live a transparent life that might bring honor to You.

I love You Lord. I am seeking to be closer to You this mornng. Do not deny me. Draw me close my King. Show me how I can better serve You, Lord.

I loe You, Jesus. And I pray these things in Your most holy name. Amen...

No comments: