Saturday, September 01, 2007

Prayer for the Weekend

Dear Heavenly Father,

Lord You are An Awesome God...! I love You and Thank You and Praise You, my King. Father God I just give this weekend up to You. I pray special blessings on my family, especially my extended family around the country.

Lord I lift up Pastor Bob as he witnesses to tennis pros and their families in New York this weekend during the US OPEN. May his efforts bear much fruit.

Father God I just pray that this weekend You show me what I can do for You. I just want to serve You. Everything I do today will be in Your Name, for Your Glory. Please bless the words that come from my mouth to build up, encourage, and edify all who hear them.

Father God Above all I pray that Your will be done, now and forever. In Jesus' Name I pray, Amen...!

No comments: