Sunday, September 02, 2007

Pride: Get Behind Me...!

The message of the Bible is one of brokenness, humility and meekness. The very foundation of the Kingdom of Heaven is “Blessed are the poor in spirit, For theirs is the kingdom of heaven. Blessed are those who mourn, For they shall be comforted. Blessed are the meek, For they shall inherit the earth" (Matthew 5:3-5). Jesus said: “Learn from Me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart" (Matthew 11:29). Only the humble receive grace (James 4:6 and 1Peter 5:5). David got it right when he said: “A broken and a contrite heart – These, O God, You will not despise.” (Psalm 51:17).

Dear Heavenly Father,

Lord I love You. You are wonderful and glorious. You are kind and gentle and lowly in heart. Father I want to humble. I want to be gentle and lowly in heart. Help me to be more like You, Jesus.

Oh Lord in heaven, I cry out to You to heal my spirit...! Bless me Father. Bless my family. Renew me Lord. I seek You with all my heart soul and mind...

Lord Jesus, I lift up Pastors Cere and Sonny and everyone in ministry this morning. I specifically lift up Pastor Bob in New York this morning.

Lord I lift up my family, Monica. Connor, and Elijah. Bless them and bless our day, Oh Lord. We desperately need a good day as a family.

Father I will do my best to give my Utmost for Your Highest, and with Your intercession, by Your Grace, I and my family will carry on and our lives, our days will Glorify You. Thank You Father. I pray these things in Jesus' name, AMEN.

No comments: