Sunday, October 14, 2007

The Big Day

Today is the day that Cere wraps up his series on the 300. I can hardly wait. He promised us his best sermon ever. Since I have never walked away not being blessed by his words of wisdom I am eagerly anticipating church this morning.

So today I just lift Cere up as he delivers his message. I thank God for Cere, Sonny, and all the Pastoral staff at Life Church of Angleton.

Dear Heavenly Father,

Thank You Lord for this wonderful life I live. Thank You for my health. Thank You for my dear sweet family, Lord. Father God I especially lift up Pastor Cere as he presents a message that is sure to touch hearts and change lives today. I pray for my heart Lord, it could always use some mending. Father I lift up Connor specifically to You today. Sundays seem to be difficult days for him. Help me to be particularly patient and gentle where he's concerned.

I also lift up my dear sweet wife who is always caring for me and the family, never once placing her needs and wants ahead of others. She's been a little under the weather lately and very much fatigued. I pray for her restoration today.

I pray for a nice family day Lord. I love You Father. And I pray these things in Jesus' name, AMEN.

No comments: