Thursday, October 04, 2007

The Time Is Near...Rev. 22:6-7 -Jesus Said it...!

...These words are faithful and true: Behold, I am coming quickly. Blessed is he who keeps the words of the prophecy of this book.... Revelation 22:6-7

God loves obedience. All throughout the bible from Genesis through Revelation God insists that obedience brings astonishing blessing both here and in this life and our lives beyond this world.

Blessed is he who keeps the words.... What is the opposite of Blessed...? -Cursed.

And what can we assume happens to those who DO NOT keep the words of the prophecy...? (The opposite of blessed...)

God IS coming back. When...? No one knows for sure the EXACT time and date. But one thing is for sure: We do know approximately when he'll be back.

He'll be back QUICKLY.

And to me that means sooner rather than later. And that is also enough information to make me take notice and want to live my life a little differently. When God comes back I want Him to find me being about His business...!

Dear Heavenly Father,

Lord I feel an urgency today. Time is very short. And I have so much undone. Lord You have delayed Your return to allow Your people to gather in the Harvest. What have I done to help with this Harvest...? -Not Much so far. But thank You Lord that this race is not finished yet. There's still a little time to finish strong.

And Lord while there is still time I want to make an impact on/in this world. Help me to be obedient to Your Word. I want to be used by You. But I know that before I can be used by you my heart has to be healed. Help me. Heal Me, Father. Make me usable by You.

This morning I clothe myself in the armor of the spirit. I am ready for battle, Lord. And I claim Victory in You...!

Father God I love You. You are the Giver of all Good Things. You are My King. You are the Bestower of all Blessings. You are my Everything.

Lord Jesus I pray these things in Your Precious Holy Name, Amen...!

No comments: