Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Claiming Victory

Dear Heavenly Father,

Today is a big, busy day for my family. I am already feeling pressure and a little bit of stress. Father I just shake it off this morning and wrap my self in Your many abundant promises. I ask for Grace and Mercy, Lord. I ask for forgiveness for negative thoughts I've had recently. Lord the Evil one is trying to position himself to steal the joy and happiness of my family and many others around me.

IT'S NOT GOING TO HAPPEN...!

Father I lift up my sweet wife to You. I pray for her, Lord. Bless her with rest and peace, my King. Lord I claim Sweet Victory in the POWER of Your name. JESUS. YOU are my Champion. If You are for us Lord, WHO can be against Us...? No, the enemy will NOT prevail here.

I love You Lord. I give this day to You. And I pray these things in the precious name of Jesus Christ,

Amen.

No comments: